May 25, 2015

Mint Floral Bump






dress: Pink Blush Maternity (non maternity options here and for plus size here )
shoes: BCBG (similar here /on sale/ and here)
bag: Ivanka Trump 
I hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed the holiday festivities. We had a few family gatherings, ate too much food and finally confirmed that it is a GIRL we are expecting with second ultrasound. I don't know how it is I'm having exactly the same pregnancy as last time but the baby is different gender. I'm excited about all the pink coming our way though! Here is to two more months until we meet our baby girl!
As soon as Pink Blush Maternity put this mint floral dress up on their website, I wanted it. It's so perfect for spring and summer! The dress is light and airy, has a nice slip layer and looks good with lot of different shoe and bag options (see my first look with this dress here). I think it will be great even after I have the baby!

Link Up: The Mummy Chronicles 

Shop Mint Floral Dresses



10 comments :

  1. You have been styling florals so pretty during this pregnancy. This light and airy dress is so pretty and the gorgeous bag is the icing on the cake.

    Always a pleasure stopping by sweet Anna. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ada, thank you so much! It's one of my favorites

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on expecting a girl!

    You've styled this outfit to perfection. I love the feminine florals and the dreamy blue color of the dress. You look fabulous!

    Sabrina
    www.babymoonadvice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lauren for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous and such exciting news about having a girl. I'm only 11weeks along, so I've got a few months to go before finding out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginny it's so exciting! Congratulations to you

      Delete
  5. Wow. You look so beautiful still! I love that dress, those shoes and that bag! Love everything!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful dress. It's so pretty & romantic. Not to mention you have the cutest bump. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK