June 5, 2015

Blush n Lace /Take II/








sandals: Franco Sarto (similar)
clutch: Target (similar)
bracelet: Kate Spade
watch: Fossil (on sale 25% OFF)
sunglasses: Kate Spade
To my great surprise, I was still able to fit into the same dress I wore back in March (see this post). I'm so happy with how this pregnancy is going. I haven't gained as much weight and it's doing me so much good. Not just in looks department but being able to move easily, getting things done and not getting out of breath every time I climb the stairs. The only thing that's a must this time around is my nap time. Whenever Jonathan is sleeping, I'm out too. I'm enjoying this pregnancy so much more and glad I stuck to eating healthy and exercising this time around. Thank you for stopping by!

Shop Blush n Lace Dresses



6 comments :

  1. Anonymous5.6.15

    absolutely stunning!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably one of the best pregnancy dress I've seen. It's fabulous!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a pretty mom and i noticed that you became more blooming :)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the lace details on that dress are beautiful! looking stunning!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is beautiful!!

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, you look lovely in lace.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK