June 9, 2015

Same Time Last Year

Outfit 1
Outfit 2

Outfit 3
Outfit 4
Outfit 5
Around the first week of June last year, I posted these outfits on my blog. I can still tell you what was going on when I took the pictures, where they were taken and who I was doing after the photoshoots. It's funny how many memories are connected to the clothes we wear. For example, my wedding dress holds a lot of memories and is very important to me as it was a gift from my future husband. He wanted me to have the dress of my dreams (not sparing any expense), therefore I will keep it for the rest of my life. On the other hand, this eShakti striped dress wasn't such a great fit and I had to pass it on to my cousin. 
I'm also thinking about the things I wanted to accomplish in a year, and how far I have come. Although I'm not one of the top earning bloggers and very far from even thinking about making living out of this hobby, I like doing it. I love seeing how my style has evolved over years and how much my tastes have changed. Having a few more collaboration and sponsorship opportunities helps as well .
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to those who have been following me, supporting me and encouraging me along the way. I could not have done it without the help of my awesome husband, photographer sister and all those who visit/comment and share about my blog. 
Thank you so much for reading and following this girl's humble dream!

Link Up: Mama and More 


3 comments :

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog, and I love it! Your outfits provide me with inspiration, especially since I'm now 18 weeks pregnant. I'd love to know what skincare products you use. You're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sam! I don't use anything specific but will try put together a post for the blog

      Delete
  2. I love that striped dress! Must be fab seeing how your style has evolved :) thanks for linking with #allaboutyou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK