June 15, 2015

Like a Million Bucks










dress: Vince Camuto c/o TJMaxx (similar)
necklace: old (similar)
pumps: JCPenny (similar)
bag: Amazon (Tory Burch)
watch: FOSSIL
bracelet: Kate Spade
sunglasses: Choies c/o

Well hello there! Look who got dressed up again. ha! I'm in love with this stretchy jersey dress that I found in TJMaxx recently. I have three weddings to go to and bridal shower before my due date and I have lost all hope at finding something pretty to wear. Then, I found this dress! It literally makes me feel like a million bucks and that's a great thing when you are 33 weeks pregnant. If you are on look out for a great maternity dress (that will double as non maternity once you have the baby) hit up your TJMaxx - I love their selection and constant new inventory. Thank you for stopping by!

Link Up: Still Being Molly

Shop Similar Look




14 comments :

  1. You are a chic mama!
    Mischelle
    http://www.nowthatschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress,the necklace looks amazing with that blue colour.You look beautiful <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Such a beautiful dress Anna!! Looks absolutely fantastic on you and you look like more than a million bucks!! 33 weeks..almost getting there.. :) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous! Love this navy blue dress on you!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous and this will be perfect for those special occasions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginnny, thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. You look stunning and I LOVE your Tory Burch bag. Such a phenomenal look.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This elegant navy sheath is so pretty and love the ruching for the belly. The necklace and bow bracelet are nice and feminine. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words!

      Delete
  8. nice outfit, you look gorg
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK