August 19, 2015

Dress for Less {White Lace Fit & Flare Dress}

LOOK 1 (for less) - watch, dress, pumps, bag

LOOK 2 (to impress)- watch, dress, pumps, bag

Shopping for designer look-a-likes is something I love to do. To be honest, I wouldn't know what to do with a $2k bag. I think I would put it under a glass bowl and not let anyone touch it, let alone wear it. ha! Here are some great steals that are a lot less than the real deal, but still look amazing! Hope you have a great Wednesday! 

shop the post



2 comments :

  1. I love the high and low compression! You are so funny about the 2k bag. Lol!

    Take care and keep in touch!
    Please stop by today for Color and Grace Fashion link up!
    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the beige is kind of revealing not in general just for a wedding but it still cute
    lace fit and flare dress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK