August 7, 2015

Guest Blogger {Clothed with Grace}

Hello! Last but not least, I have Ginny whose blog I've been following only short amount of time but loved it ever since I found it. She does book reviews and that's something I've been meaning to do more - read books. She's also expecting (yay!) and I'm looking forward to her maternity style posts. Check out her lovely blog and give her some love! 

Hi Everyone, I'm Ginny and I blog at Clothed with Grace, a fashion and lifestyle blog. I'm excited to be posting over here today while Anna is enjoying her sweet new baby. I'm also expecting and almost 20 weeks along, although these pictures were taken a few weeks back.

One of the things I've realized with this pregnancy is how great it is to have pieces in your closet that work not only while you are pregnant, but afterwards as well. I got this top this spring at Target, although it's now sold out, although this option is also really cute and affordable. I'm a teacher, so during the summer I wear a lot of casual outfits, like this one, so fun prints and wedges help make and easy outfit seem more special. 

Over on Clothed with Grace I like to show affordable fashion and make fun trends easy to duplicate. Fashion should be fun, and getting dressed should make you feel good and I work to help you do just that in each post.




Top: Target  similar
Shorts: Old Navy same
Wedges: Aerosoles c/o Chippmunk same

Like I said above, I work to wear the clothes I buy multiple way, here are two other ways I've worn this shirt. Once with white jeans to work and once with dark denim for a night with the girls. It transitioned perfectly to summer with shorts here too.


I'd love to have you stop by and say hi and Clothed with Grace and check out my new post on there today too!

That's all lovelies! Have a great weekend and check back next week for sappy birth story novel and baby pictures (cuteness overload)!

1 comment :

  1. Cute top!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK