August 6, 2015

Guest Blogger {Straight A Style)

Today I have another stylish and classy lady who's blog I love to check out on daily basis. Amy dares to wear newest trends (that I'm too much of chicken to try) and doesn't it perfectly. She's also fabulous at blogging and have done so well. I lover her revives and daily outfit posts. It's all yours girl!

Hello! I'm Amy Ann from Straight A Style, and I am thrilled to be guest posting while Anna takes a short break to welcome her sweet new baby. I don't know about you, but I loved following along in her maternity style journey. Thanks for having me today. I blog from Tulsa, Oklahoma where I live with my amazing husband and our two goofy dogs. Fashion is one of my many joys in life. I believe in the power of expression and the individuality it provides and the confidence boost a great dress can give you. I think all women deserve to feel good in their clothes and fashion doesn’t have to cost a fortune. I'd love to get to know you and hope you'll come visit. Connecting with other people is my favorite part about this whole thing. On to today's post. I thought I would talk about one of my favorite recent trends: culottes! I was totally skeptical about this at first, but now I am a full on convert. I love the fuller pant paired with a more fitted or crop top. I'm almost 30 (gasp), and it's been a fun way for me to incorporate a crop top in an age appropriate way without showing any skin. It makes me feel modern and sophisticated all at the same time. I think culottes are a trend that spans all ages. My mom is incredibly stylish and just bought the cutest jean pair. She looks amazing in them! So don't be afraid to try out this fun trend.

gingham top, zara black culottes, pink heelsoriginal post here

cream culottes, cream crop, mules, gold bib necklace, leopard clutchoriginal post here

red culottes, white blouse, silver bib necklace, pink heels 2 original post here

culottes, white top, chloe + isabel 5 original post here

Thank you for stopping by and I hope  you visit her blog and stick around to see what she's up to.


2 comments :

  1. Oh yay I love Amy!!! Hope you are enjoying your time off with your little girl <3
    xoxo Danielle
    For the Love of Leopard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me guest post!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK