August 5, 2015

Guest Blogger {Still Being Molly}

Hello there! I'm back:) Well, I'm not really back yet but I do have a few posts lined up from some of my favorite bloggers. It wouldn't be such a great community if I didn't spread some blog lovin. First up is one of the most genuine and real bloggers out there. She writes a blog about style, includes genuine reviews, posts recipes and talks about money (very few bloggers tackle that subject). Honestly, I love reading her blog because it's very down to earth and has a lot of ideas for day to day life. Make sure to check it our and come back soon. Take it away girl!


Hey everyone! My name is Molly and I blog over at Still Being Molly! I am so excited to be guest posting for Anna today!

peplum top, red jeans, Sseko sandals, Nickel and Suede earrings, The Mighty River Project bag

I am a HUGE fan of colored denim, but ESPECIALLY my red denim! My pair of red denim is easily one of my most-worn items in my closet. I wear them all year long! I've had people ask me, "How do you wear red denim? And how do you wear it in the summer?" The answer is EASY! Any which way you want! Red is such a fun color that you can easily pair it with other bold colors or prints, or tone it down with neutrals! Here are two ways in which I have worn red denim from summer to winter!

Winter / Fall style | red jeans, black and white graphic blouse, denim jacket | North Carolina Fashion Blogger (2)
OUTFIT TWO: Red Jeans: Stitch Fix (similar) | Denim Jacket: Belk c/o (similar) | Scarf: World Market | Graphic Blouse: Stitch Fix (similar) | Clutch: Stitch Fix | Earrings: Stitch Fix (gift) (love these) | Watch: Vierra Watches c/o (use code "BEINGMOLLY" for 10% off your order!) | Shoes: TOMS for Target (similar)
NOW AND THEN:

then and now | red jeans What about you? Do you love red or colored denim, too? How do you like to wear it? Thank you again to Anna for having me today!

And that's all for today!



3 comments :

  1. Great look Molly! I love these red jeans!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, I can see why you love the red denim so much--it looks great on you! You did a great job styling them for both winter and summer. I love versatile pieces that can be worn year round.

    --Samantha

    http://www.BesosFromAmerica.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We totally do have the same template! haha Great minds think alike. ;) Love your blog and I love your guest blogger! Ive been a followers of hers for quite some time. She seems so down to earth and just "real." Plus, she's a doll! Thanks for sharing! XOXO

    Bethany
    Kiss Me Darling
    www.kissmedarlingblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK