August 13, 2015

One Dress - Two Seasons {Shopping}



Look One (Summer); 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

The Dress


Look Two (Fall): 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 

When it comes to dresses, I'm all about functionality. I love having dress that can go from season to season and serve as a blank canvas for my next masterpiece. This dress is a great example! It is a simple striped midi which can be work a million ways - everything from heels to knee-high boots. Here are two examples of how it can be worn and therefore it's a great investment if you think about it. I love soft and cozy fabrics that are thick enough to hide things like panty lines. This dress is the stuff fashionista dreams made from! Thanks for stopping by.

Shop the Post




3 comments :

  1. This dress is killer- love how it transitions so well. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the versatility of this dress- stripes always win for every season. Happy Friday! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found same of that bag in this luxury site

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK