August 12, 2015

Neon Maxi









dress: Choies c/o 
jacket: GAP (similar)
bag: Amazon (similar)
sandals: Dorothy Perkins
necklace: old (similar)

There is nothing better than shift maxi dress for postpartum dressing. Honestly, I was never a fan shift dresses but right now I'm appreciating the convenience of oversized dressing.  I love all the flawing blouses, shift dresses and oversized tops. This dress was right up my ally because let's face it, the waist skirts and form fitting dresses aren't going to make appearance for a while.

SHOP SIMILAR ITEMS


5 comments :

  1. What a lovely maxi dress, this color neon is all the rave now and I can see why. Congratulations mama on your new addition!
    Rachel xo
    Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me is now LIVE here
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh you look so wonderful!!! I am loving that maxi!!!! SO gorgeous!
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a love for all things neon, so obviously I am obsessed with this dress! So fabulous!
    xoxo Danielle
    For the Love of Leopard

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so effortless in this neon dress. What a beauty!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen that maxi dress a few times! It looks lovely on you :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK