August 27, 2015

White Floral








dress: SheIn c/o (also love this one)
sandals: BCBG (similar here & here on sale!)
clutch: Target
sunglasses: Choies c/o
necklace: old (similar here and here)


To say that I'm a little late to the party is an understatement. But what one to do when the pretty floral dress is hanging in the closet? Wear it! I couldn't fit into it when I had my belly and been waiting to loose some of that stomach to wear it. I still have about ten pounds to loose but there is nothing a good pair of spanx wouldn't fix. Also, it's almost fall and this is my last chance to sport some flowers. And to be honest, it's so pretty that I hope I get to wear it again in the spring (and maybe this one too)
Enjoy the rest of you week!

Shop The Post



10 comments :

  1. I don't think you're late to the party at all! This dress is GORGEOUS and its very flattering. I've been hearing more and more about SheIn lately so it must be pretty good. I'll have to check it out.

    --Samantha

    http://www.BesosFromAmerica.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness girl, you look so fabulous!!! I can't even believe you JUST had a baby!!!! That dress looks absolutely killer on you - you are one hot mama!
    xoxo Danielle
    For the Love of Leopard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress. It's so lovely for the summer months! Such beautiful colours!

    https://jenniferjmo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously cannot get over how good you look and how quickly you have bounced back! I know you worked hard to take great care of yourself during your pregnancy, and I am sure you are working hard now too. It shows! I hope I can do the same. You're my inspiration. Love this floral look on you!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun floral dress! you look stunning!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this dress, it looks like a two piece set.
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! Not usually into white heels but these are so cute!
    xoxo. | cymone.

    theblockishaute.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress looks amazing on you! Love the floral print!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress! Looks gorgeous on you!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK