March 14, 2016

Jonathan's 3rd Birthday Party {Construction Theme}

















And just like that my little boy turned 3 YEARS OLD! Where did the time go? Honestly. Also, somehow it took me a month to post this and now I wonder how I had the time to do this every day!?

It was such a blast to plan a birthday party for my boy because he really enjoyed taking part in making the cake and setting everything up. He begged me to help with the cake and couldn't wait for everyone to show so he can 'play' with it. 
I didn't want to throw a huge family affair where he would be bored but invited more kids then adults. Also, I went with a simple brunch menu and cake for dessert. Everyone loved the cake and enjoyed the party! It was short but sweet and more then anything he can't stop talking about the cake and all the boys and girls that came over.

Menu
Spinach and artichoke quiche 
Ham and Swiss panini
Turkey and Asiago panini 
French toast casserole 
Hot crab salad on crostini
Veggies 
Dump truck cake

Supplies
Plates, cups, forks, construction paper, - Dollar Store
Caution Tape - Home Depot
Balloons, black gumballs, goodies bags, hard hat - Party City
Signs, candy rocks for the cake - Hobby Lobby

3 comments :

  1. It was a fun party and super cute!! The kids had a great time <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a cute theme! And that cake is UNREAL. I bet he loved it!

    forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful birthday party decorations! I too have to buy the party supplies for my son’s scientist themed party that would be hosted at one of the garden party venues in NYC. There are supplies available online but those are very expensive so it would be great if anyone could share some affordable options!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK