August 4, 2017

Summer Happenings {Exploring Our Own Backyard}











This summer has been one of the best to date! Honestly, in my entire adult life I haven't had so much fun. The excuse is? Kids. Having kids is really, really fun. I mean, it's really, really hard too but so much more exciting. Couple of weeks ago we ventured out onto my sister's property to explore the woods and do some pretend fishing. One day we will fish for real. We found crawfish, splashed in the creek, climbed some rocks and got completely wet all in the name of exploring. I mean when else would you venture out into the woods on a weekday afternoon? Never! Except the Jonathan has been asking me to go hiking and this was perfect opportunity. I mean we didn't exactly go far but they enjoyed it. 
It doesn't matter where or how you do it - get out there and explore. We live in a very picturesque place yet, so many places we didn't even know about. This year we are making a point of visiting old favorites and exploring new ones. Hope you have a great weekend! 

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK