April 25, 2012

Busy Bee (LWYH)


Rain Boots: Old  Navy
Skirt: J.Crew
Belt: Target
Button-up, Shawl: LOFT
 Necklace: TJMaxx
So here is what happens when your outfit is centered around rain boots and it's cold outside. 

Of course, when I make a promise of posting every day, I disappear lol... Ironic but I had the busiest two days ever and literally didn't even have a chance to turn on my computer. Therefore the busy lady ove hee has all her thought discombobulated (my favorite new word btw) and doesn't have much to share...

Awkward:
- realizing someone has played a joke on you and you believed (I did)... not cool ppl lol
- a system at work getting all discombobulated (here it is again lol) and mixing up my days
- cashier asking me why I'm so dressed up and where do I work... Well, you know I do this blog... blah...blah... Lady next in line is not enjoying the convo and apparently not interested in my entrepreneurship... Moving on as fast as I could, apologetically saying thank you...
- coming home just because I don't want to use public restroom lol (TMI?)


Stupendous:
finally getting some girl time with a friend of mine and catching up :-)
- realizing that it's a lot harder to try to pull together outfits using everything I have, and not wearing the same pair of jeans every day...
- getting a complement from an older gentlemen - it's so sweet
- realizing that the busier I am, the more I get done - I'm one of those people


2 comments :

  1. I love this outfit. Such cute boots. Love the Awkward Stupendous thing too. so fun!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK