April 26, 2012

Striking a Pose



Top: Old Navy
Necklace, Shoes: TJMaxx
Jeans: GAP
Sunnies: LOFT

WHEN: Last Friday when it was beautiful out
Honestly, I haven't gotten the hang of the whole picture thing yet. I had many complements but truth be told, who poses in their clothes every day? Kind of weird... Yeah, people are driving by our house, as I'm trying to strike a pose, giving us weird looks; it all makes me a little self conscious. I don't know my best side yet and want to look good but I end up looking like I have stick up my ... lol  Therefore there are no pictures from today. I was trying to look like a model with one of their fierce looks but didn't really work out that way. So hopefully the good weather will return and we will be on track for summer.

4 comments :

  1. love your blouse, you look lovely...

    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous27.4.12

    i think you need a new street haha! love the first pic....u look gorgeous!!! :O lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous27.4.12

    r those my shades?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, those are mine...:) I got a pair from LOFT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK