April 11, 2012

Spring Essentals

Dress1
Dress 2




Jeans
Skirt
         




Polka
Floral

Stripes

Sandals

Heels
                                   Dress1Dress2JeansSkirtPolka, StripesSandalsHeels

When it come to my wardrobe,  have a few things that wear constantly. Sometimes I put together an outfit and love it so much that I wear it multiple times, instead of remixing things. So if you think about it, we only need couple basic pieces to make our wardrobe work for us. This spring is all about COLOR and floral patterns, but we are keeping our basic polka dots and stripes! From skinny jeans to sandals and I'm loving every minute of it, only if the sun would come out already and we could enjoy the spring with a colorful palette of must-haves. If I were to have everything I want (who doesn't want that? lol), these pieces would have been part of it (I do have the JCrew Skirt in Lime), especially shoes. Enjoy the spring shopping, even if it's just window shopping. One can dream right? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK