May 21, 2012

Responsibility


Top: H&M
Skirt: Talbots
Shoes: BCBGirls (DIY)
Belt: Target
Pendant: gift from hubby


Being an adult takes a lot of responsibility. From paying the bills to knowing how to eat at a fancy-shmancy restaurant with three forks. Well, that's nothing compared to being a parent. One day I pray God will give us children and honestly, that scares me: having a responsibility of another life, aring for that little person, shaping their views on life, God, right and wrong and everything in between. If you ask me, that's A LOT of responsibility! With that in mind, I'm starting to think a lot about who I want to be for my children. To those of you who have raised children that make you proud, I applaud you. To others who have children, may God give you wisdom and strength. To the rest of us...well... do your best to be the person you want your children to become.

Pause For a Proverb: Cease not, O my son, to hear instruction, and be not ignorant of the words of knowledge



3 comments :

  1. I love this outfit! Modest and cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow their wedding ceremony venue looks magical! Beautiful and gorgeous photos.
    womens basketball shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK