May 2, 2012

She Stripes Again




Shirt Dress: Forever 21
Capri: Old Navy
Shoes: Guess via TJMaxx
Clutch, bracelet: H&M
Necklace: gift
Belt: Target
Shades: LOFT

WHEN: Today @ work as a substitute teacher

I think it's my new thing - stripes. I should probably write it in my "About" page and put my mark on the history. Well... not quite. Honestly, I was just wandering this morning - how am I (a math teacher) going to come up with something to write about every day, if I have hardly taken any English courses in college AND   I'm a second language speaker, have been in USA only last 8 yrs? Not quite sure. Therefore sometimes I am going to just ramble on and you may skip the rambling part and just comment on pictures. 

5 comments :

  1. you look great! I wrote about stripes today on my blog if you want to check it out...

    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3.5.12

    Neat and classy! I like it!!
    I think and I know so from my personal experience that it shows character and perseverance when individuals who immigrate, learn the language and costumes and establish themselves as a part of society. Wait, not only establish but also, contribute to society whatever that may be! Now that's major, in my opinion.
    I admire you, your profession and your creativity on this blog!
    A. S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the addition of colors in the outfit!

    http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! You have adorable style. This striped shirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK