May 1, 2012

It's Okay


Skirt: NY&Co
Shirt: J.Crew Factory
Sweater: Ann Taylor
Necklace: gift
Bag: Thrifted
Shoes: J.Crew Factory
(with Gray Shoes)


Yesterday I was lost. I looked at my closet for about 20 minutes and couldn't find anything inspiring to wear. So I came to a conclusion that some days are just going to be blah. A blah outfit, blah food, blah thoughts and blah everything else. And that's okay. It's OK not to be inspirational and wear jeans with a sweatshirt, sit on the couch with hubs and watch some lame movie. It's OK just want to stay in bed all day and not do anything. It's OK to leave dishes for the next day and completely forget to take laundry out of dryer. We need those days just to remind ourselves that life will go on and everything is going to be okzay!

6 comments :

  1. Anonymous1.5.12

    True! It's ok, as long as it doesn't transform into a habit
    (regarding the dishes) :). All is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely OK to just sit on the couch some nights... good thing I have the bf to remind me of this fact. Love the mint + lemon you have going on! lovely
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody has those days. Glad I'm not alone :) But I do like the outfit combination!

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mint color of your sweater

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK