April 30, 2012

(Not) Complaining


Top: Ann Taylor
Skirt: J.Crew
Clutch: H&M
Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory
Shades: LOFT
Pearls: Gift from hubby

WHEN: Sunday church and visit to in-laws
It's Sunday night.I'm sitting on the couch with my fuzzy PJs and 2(!) pairs of socks on, with heat still on and I'm freezing! What is up with the weather? It was gorgeously sunny out but not warm, not even a little bit. So here I am not complaining about the weather and not saying that I'm sick and tired of cold, and not saying that I want to turn off the heat in the house. I am so ready to wear my new white jeans which I think look great on me, and you know how hard it is to find white jeans that don't make you look fat (I got them before my resolution)
P.S. I will say a prayer for all my not complaining tonight

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK