June 25, 2012

Busy Body

shorts: J.Crew, cardigan: Forever21, necklace: Calvin Klein,
sandals: similar (color block DIY)
            In our culture, everyone is in everyone else's business. There are countless magazines about lives of 'celebrities', and everyone and anyone who's willing to share information about their life. We are so consumed with who's marrying who and wearing what, that we forget to take a good look at our life. So in an effort to be less of a busy body, I'm not going to open any magazines or go on any popular websites to get the latest scoop. I have enough difficulties and happenings in my own life, why should I care what some thin-like-a-rail actress is wearing when she's grocery shopping? Well, I shouldn't. I'm staying outta of people's business. It's settled.

P.S. Posting a weekend outfit on Monday is just cruel. Good thing I can wear that same outfit on any day of the week. Work is done and summer has officially began.

Pause For a Proverb:  It is an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK