June 22, 2012

Party All Night Long



dress: Loft, clutch: DIY, necklace: Calvin Klein
 We were invited to a graduation party at a fancy golf club and of course it was just another reason to dress up. But don't let the title mislead you - I was home (hubby had to work) by 8:30 and in my PJs but 9 pm. So much for living it up huh? I had several compliments but the best one was when a waiter was coming around and taking orders for drinks, she asked me if I wanted one and I said 'no thank you'. Then she turned around  and goes 'are you even of drinking age?' HA. Also, while my mother was introducing me, lady asked if I was still in high school HAHA. I know I will appreciate it this 10 years from now. Today, not so much.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments :

  1. We are loving that dress too! So fun! :)
    Lindsay and Whitney
    thedoubletakegirls.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK