July 15, 2012

I'm Back Baby




After a long pause, I'm finally back into the world of technology and Internet connection. Although, I must say that camping for a week is kind of fun. Living in camping conditions - not so much. I left civilized world unexpectedly on Monday morning and just returned. It was great seeing my grandparents and spending a whole week reminiscencing and asking my grandmother about my ancestors. I didn't know half of the stuff she told me - I love finding out where I come from. There are people in my family tree with some interesting professions and lives. So my trip continues as I spend another week with my cousins - going shopping and having fun. Tonight I'm treating my whole extended family to pizza which is going to be lots of fun. 

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful pictures!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you... My cousin is a good photographer - not a bit of photoshop :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK