August 21, 2012

On Repeat



dress,belt:Old Navy, shoes: Steve Madden, bag: Old, 
You know you like a song when it's on repeat in your car and you memorized all the words. Well, that's me and this dress. I really fell in love with it when I bought it and adding a little different accessories, changing up the hair - makes for a whole new outfit.
I know, that in the world of blogging we are used to seeing new and fresh things, and always being amazed at how much clothes some of the bloggers have. Well, if you like a dress, why not wear it more then once? Or twice? Therefore, you may see this dress again. And then again.
Ain't nothing wrong with that.

P.S. Check out the first time I wore this dress. Which one is your favorite?

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful dress, especially with the pop of color at the belt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress on you! And paired with the bright accessories is my favorite!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK