September 10, 2012

What's Better Than




skirt: thrifted, blazer: Target, tank: NY&Co, shoes: Tahari
- a bouquet of fresh sunflowers on my coffee table...
- morning cup of tea with a butter croissant...
- holding hands while taking a walk in park with hubby...
- hanging out with friends on Sunday night...
- smell of a the fresh cut grass...
- inspiring message in Sunday morning church...
- seeing a baby smile...
- getting home to a fresh cooked meal
- feeling the life that's growing inside for the first time
If you have at least one thing in your life that makes you smile, than it's life that's worth living.
Have a great week! 




2 comments :

  1. oh my goodness, this look is so chic and fabulous. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest outfit post and part one of my NYFW experience, including my lunch to discuss my LaurenConrad.com style column and meeting the fabulous Olivia Palermo... Eeek.<3

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... Your blog looks so well put together ;) I will like to follow

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK