January 16, 2013

Can You Say Big Belly?


cardigan: Loft, skirt: NY&Co, shoes: Anna Taylor, shirt: Target, 
So yes, here I am.
My big pregnant belly and I. 
I think this may be the last picture I'm willing to put on Internet for everyone to see.
Honestly I didn't know I was this huge until saw these pictures. I mean, that baby is taking his chubs very seriously. I have all the regular symptoms of 9 months preggo lady - heartburn, lower back pain,  hunger at all times of day and night, restless leg syndrome when I want to sleep, swollen ankles, going to the bathroom a million times a day in turn making myself familiar with the location of all the public restrooms in our town. But this belly is getting kind of uncomfortable. I can't tie my shoes, it's hard to sit straight up and don't even get me started on trying get a full night's sleep. 
Can't wait for him to arrive.
The doctor says that everything is normal and going very well. What does he know? He never carried one of these. The baby's head is down and there is no way to tell how big how is - I mean shouldn't they have invented some machine for that too? 
I had couple contractions (it hurts. like a lot) which only made me think that I hope I won't chicken out and try to go the natural way. 
So while I get bigger and try to eat the fridge itself (midnight snacks are the best),
 hope you are having a great day.

18 comments :

  1. You look GORGEOUS! It's almost time, eeeek! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm ready for the end of pregnancy, just don't know if I'm ready for the motherhood...

      Delete
  2. You are so cute! I remember the lovely nine month symptoms. You are holding up better than most of us with the heartburn/backache/contraction combo, congrats! Best of luck and I look forward to reading your posts in the future :)

    - Talia
    rubytiaradiaries.blogspot.com

    ps - you are ROCKING that cardigan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks... :) Looking forward to then end

      Delete
  3. pretty mama!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!! I never looked this good my entire pregnancy and I put up pictures of myself on my blog on my due date. Makes me cringe looking at them now ;)

    I wish you all the best and hopefully that babe will be here soon :)

    xx
    sophie
    http://theforgestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad we have make up ;-)

      Delete
  5. You are such a pretty mamma! Be proud of your growing belly, you are growing a miracle inside! I bet you are super excited to have him on the outside and meet him!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! I can't wait for him to arrive - I can't wait to see how he looks

      Delete
  6. You're funny and you have a good attitude about it. I was as big as a barn with my middle daughter. She's still giving me a fit, btw. At least you're still willing to dress cute. They were lucky get me in a matching set of scrubs at nine months.

    congrat...your newest follower from Casey's linky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I have to dress at least somewhat decent to feel like a person, not just a stork in PJs ;)

      Delete
  7. You look beautiful! God bless

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post... Chic in Valentino.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very pretty! Pregnancy you feel great, beautiful lights. I like your blog so I follow you! If you like the my hope I continue also.I hope you pretty!
    XXX,Cynthia

    www.miestilodevida90two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this color combo! I'm your newest follower :) I'd love for you to follow my blog too. xo

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute! great colour combo.. love that you're wearing such bright colours with a pregnant belly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK