April 26, 2013

Casual Mommyform



top: Old Navy (similar), cords: Land's End, flats: Target, tote: Gap
Since becoming a mom, flats, cords (love those things) and easy-to-throw-on tops, that give easy access to merchandise,  have become kind of my thing. Especially if I have a million places to go to. 
Between groceries, dry cleaners, bank and post office it's a lot of times in and out of the car WITH the car seat. I have to get out of the car, take the car seat out, haul it with me, come back, put the seat back, all while making sure Jonathan is not too hot or cold. 
You mommies out there know the drill. 
So as you can tell, heels have become more of a Sunday thing - going to church all dressed up while hubby carries the stupid thing. 
Jonathan is growing fast and it's already hard for me to get up two flights of stairs from the garage to our main floor, with my purse and his diaper bag. (I actually consolidated the two recently) 
 Thankfully, places like Old Navy, Forever21 and Target are selling some cute flats and clothes that I don't have to worry about being too neat (i'm still a perfectionist and a neat freak).
So here I go sporting my mommyform, conveniently having nowhere to go today. 
Wait, I think I need stamps.
Have yourself a great weekend!

2 comments :

  1. surely amazing, I really like this floral look!
    keep reading xx

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! I love this look, it is what I would call my daily uniform too :)
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK