April 29, 2013

Tired




top: Forever21, skirt: JCPenny, shoes: BCBGirls, bag: Kate Spade NY, 
I'm  really tired. 
You know when you are tired and all you can think of is hitting that pillow? 
Well, this is it.
But it's the good kind of tired, knowing a lot was accomplished and planned ahead, so that later on, I can be less tired. If that's going to be ever possible.
Also it's the feeling of not enough sleep, and busy weekend.
Although, that sunshine sure made it all worthwhile. 
And just to let you know, a quick nap on my freshly sprung green lawn was amazing! 
So I'm off to enjoy my delicious homemade breakfast (hubby is home this morning) which includes French Toast, egg casserole, bacon and sausage. So maybe that's why I'm tired? Yep that must be it.
Although I'm not too tired for another piece of toast.
Neva!
Have yourself a nice day!

2 comments :

  1. You look so pretty and classy. I can't tell from the pictures that you're tired at all, so yay. Your breakfast sounds yummy!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a classy and stylish look, love the shoes especially.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK