May 27, 2013

Bargain Finds /Summer Shoes/

Welcome to a new week! Or is it it still weekend for you?  Have you ever looked at some of the high end bloggers and wished you had one of the items they are wearing?  Well, wish no more! I found couple bargains for your long weekend that's sure to include some shopping. Enjoy! 
Paul Andrew Wedges vs. Forever21 Peep Toe Wedges
Granted, the thousand dollars version is made out of the best leather and probably feels like you aren't even wearing high heel, but this is a pretty good like-alike. 


J.Crew Espadrille vs. Old Navy Wedge 
Love the J.Crew wedge and how they look, but paying such a high price for short life of espadrille isn't on my budget, so here is a cheaper Old Navy version. 

Paul Green Espadrille Wedges vs. Ralph Lauren Iliana Wedges
I'm loving the navy and white look of these wedges, and they would be perfect for summer. I don't see how these differ by more then one hundred dollars except as the brand name.
So with these deals and steals enjoy some shopping regardless which one you will pick. 
Have a great day BBQing, enjoying family time and maybe some retail therapy.

P.S. I've been sick as a dog last couple of days and still not feeling any better. Going to take a break from outfits and blogging this week.
Now don't go anywhere, I'll be back in a little bit. 




4 comments :

  1. Those are awesome dupes at great prices! Thanks for sharing these. They are CUTE!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wedges! Super cute.
    Hope you feel better soon! Take care - Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous28.5.13

    Oooh, the navy and white! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the navy blue wedges, they are perfect for summer!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK