May 30, 2013

One Good Thing




dress: TJMaxx (similar), belt: Loft (similar), wedges: Old Navy DIY (similar), sunnies: DKNY
Hi there. Yes, I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. Yet.
I had an infection and bad case of sinuses. Haven't been this sick ever since I got pregnant and I think my body forgot how to be sick. Which is a good thing. 
 I was tired, stuffed up, feverish, grouchy and all over achy the entire weekend.  I wasn't able to sleep at night because I was so stuffed up, which in turn kept hubby up. I was miserable. It was even less fun being around me as I moped and groped around the house.
One good thing came out of it though - I got breakfast in bed and lots of sleep as hubby was taking care of Jonathan. 
Also can I just talk about how much I love this white lace dress, which is all the craze right now. 
I bought it about 3 years ago because it was just so beautiful on the hanger in the store but I haven't gotten the courage to wear a white dress. 
After all, I didn't want to look like princess bride. But with just the right accessories, and shoes, this thing can be styled in a million ways while looking very chic. Honestly, I don't know why I haven't been wearing it more. Coming right up.
Hope you are having a great day!


1 comment :

  1. Sorry to hear you were feeling bad. That's the worse. Glad you're getting some relief. It's a very pretty dress and I love the blue & green accessories you added to it. Very pretty.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK