May 22, 2013

Black And White






blouse: Forever21 (similar), skirt: thrifted (similar), shoes: BCBGirls (similar), necklace: gift, clutch: Macy's (similar)
I'm not the type of girl who just jumps on the trend train right away. If there is a trend fever going around, I'm probably going to be the last person on the planet Earth to try it out.
I don't know why that is. Maybe because I'm playing it safe or want to see how everyone else is wearing it and steal borrow some ideas.
Maybe I've been inspired by these ladies here, here, here and here. And many more.
Whatever the reason is, I've hopped on the black-and-white-all-over train and loving it.
It's such a classy way to dress any of the clothes up. Who doesn't own black and pumps and some sort of white top? It's the easiest look to put together and probably my favorite.
Have a great day!
Thanks for reading!

Linking up with WIWW

13 comments :

  1. Looks great! Everything coordinates very nicely together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful look. I adore the skirt - it's an amazing thrift find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Thanks for the compliments and the snaps about my thrift shopping. I love it. Are we following each other yet? We should be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skirt! The length is great on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the black and white - such a classic look! And that skirt is gorgeous on you :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. i usually wait too. that's a fabulous black skirt! i've always loved black & white together. you look great!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The black-and-white trend train is crazy gorgeous on you my dear! I love the fit of that skirt, perfect length!
    xx

    Here&Now
    Enter my $50 giftcard Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is so classic it would never be considered trendy. I think the length of that skirt is so fun - the whole look is so flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute look, I love the black and white skirt! Visiting from Random Wednesday and now following :)

    xo, AInslee

    abeautifulheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. super amazing mix!!
    really loved, so i stay here :-)

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio, xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty, classic look. I love your heels!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. The simple black and white is so chic! Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hallo wunderschöne frau..dein foto gefällt mir..du bist echt süsse..hübsche.du siehst super sexy im Glockenrock aus...geiler weiter glockenrock gefällt mir wow geiler glockenrock....würde gerne das mal live sehen wollen wenn du den lederrock trags....l.g....ps wow du bist traum.......wunder schöne Lady

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK