September 23, 2013

What We Are Up To



I thought instead of boring you with a minute by minute update on what's going on (who needs another one of those?) I'll summarize it for ya.
Here it goes. Only the important stuff ;-)

  
Making : a ton of DIY projects. Started a million of them but how many will I finish?
Cooking eggs Benedict every morning. I have to lay off the Holaindaise
Drinking : water out of fancy glass bottle. even with a weeknight dinner it feels a bit grown up and we like it
Reading: between pages of marriage and baby books. Must. Know. It. All.
Wanting: a vacation
Looking: at my baby trying to stand up all by himself 
Playing: with his shoes. they are just so fascinating and it's like a new toy every time
Wasting: time on Pinterest
Sewing: a dress I found in thrift store which was too big on me. 
Wishing: for summer days to stay longer.
Enjoying: family time when daddy gets home. especially when Jonathan goes to sleep and I get him all to myself
Waiting: for the weekend. exciting stuff is happening
Liking: my new brightly colored wall in the kitchen
Wondering: when Jonathan will start walking
Loving: the changing foliage 
Hoping: for a mild winter
Marvelling: at God's goodness, love and mercy everyday. it still amazes me 
Needing: more time in a day 
Smelling: the last rose in my garden
Wearing: lots of fall colors 
Following: too many blogs
Noticing: how old I'm getting
Knowing: that this time will never come back and Jonathan will never be this little again. sad face
Thinking: about Sunday message
Feeling: tired
Bookmarking: cooking magazines
Opening: curtains every morning and letting sunshine in
Giggling: with my sister and mama. best time ever
Feeling: my cold toes. always


Got the idea from this lady

1 comment :

  1. Just dropping by from "story of my life". What a sweet blog (and family!!!) you have going here! Can't wait to check more of it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK