October 22, 2013

[Not] Copycat




top: H&M
cardi; Gap
skirt: J.Crew
shoes: Guess
bag: Nine West
First thing first, I did not copy color combo of this outfit. The above was my Sunday outfit and I was not anywhere close Kendi to even remotely think of stealing her idea. But I do love the mustard and plum-ish wine color together. It was not even that cold on Sunday but I pulled out all of my winter wool stuff (skirt and cardigan are pure wool). It's hard to to imagine what I'm going to be dressed like in winter now that I don't have the extra baby weight to keep me warm. 

Yesterday I started a link up party over here and haven't received many (well like none) submissions for the Inspiration Monday. Talk about discouraging. 
Ladies, link up your inspiration outfits, thoughts, pictures, DIYs and any other ideas you have so we all can be inspired by the creativity and words of wisdom. 

On the other hand, I've been working on so many different 'words of wisdom' posts lately that I'm running out of ideas. For a person who's not good horrible at creative writing and majored in mathematics in college, I sure picked a weird hobby. Ha!

 A fresh-off-the-boat immigrant is writing life advice and words of wisdom in a foreign language while taking outfit photos of church outfits. Are you still following?

Hope you are having a great week making leaf angels 
(like the snow angels but in the beautiful foliage. get it?)


8 comments :

  1. Love this look!! That skirt looks amazing on you!
    I just discovered your blog and I love it.
    Now following you via google friend connect! :)

    The Style Storm
    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I am Ada. I found you from the Style Elixir link-up and I am so glad I did because this Outfit is superb. I love the mixing of Burgundy & Mustard. Some color-blocking and some perfect Fall Colors, the Skirt & Shoes are Gorgeous.

    I hope you stop by my blog as well and enjoy my style. I would love for us to follow & support each other. Have a Great Tuesday, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color combo!

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh this color combo is lovely! I would never have though about mustard and maroon together, but it is so cute!

    I am so glad I stumbled across your blog - I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the wine and yellow, such an unlikely combo, but it works! I am hosting a link up, I'd love for you to join :) http://bit.ly/1bRmMid

    XO,
    Tori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looove it! Your mustard skirt and cardi go really well together :)

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never would've thought to pair these two colors together but it totally works!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally Love This Outfit + Color Combo!
    <3 Lindsey | lindseymermaid.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK