October 18, 2013

Why Not

\


top: Old Navy (DIY)
jacket: Loft
skirt: thifted
shoes: TJMaxx
purse: Old Navy 
Sometimes I find a piece of clothing that I wear all the time. It's comfortable, goes with lots of colors and can be dressed up or down. Case in point, this skirt.
Yes, I found this skirt for mere $4.99 but the quality of wool and lightness of the fabric, as well as the fit is just perfect. I've worn this skirt almost every day for the last two weeks. And why not? 

Sometimes, you put together a perfect outfit and who said that you can't wear it over and over again? The fashion police is not going to come knocking on your door if you wear the same outfit for a week. Because if it really works and makes you feel great, that's all that matters.

P.S Check back later today for the how-to on this jeweled top. I did do this myself.

Hope you have a great weekend! 


2 comments :

  1. Loving the houndstooth skirt!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I definitely wear the same things over and over again - no shame if it is something you love! You look great and I can definitely see why you like the skirt so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK