December 19, 2014

Winter Sparkle





blouse: LOFT (similar)
sweatshirt: LOFT
jeans: J.Crew
boots: Lord & Taylor (similar)
bag: LAUREN Ralph Lauren
It's almost Christmas! I can't believe it but we are there. You can still score some deals online and receive things before Christmas from LOFT, J.Crew, Nordstrom, Lord & Taylor, Banana Republic and Macy's with free shipping. I love doing things for my family this Christmas and I hope you are enjoying a stress(less) holiday with lots of fun and laughter. 
Thank you for stopping by! 


2 comments :

  1. You are so darn cute! This look is the best!!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun sweater and blouse combo. Very festive!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK