January 7, 2015

The Best of 2014








































Last year was big for my blog. I went from a little hobby on the side to full time blogging for real. Our photography improved and my styled evolved into something more classy, less girly and yet simple. I look back at the very first photos I put up on the internet and it makes me cringe. But lately, I love everything about blogging. The community of blogger that surround me, the personal involvement in other people's lives and the friends I have made in this space. Sometimes it feel lonely because everyone is competing for likes and page views but really, it's so much fun. Thank you so much for sticking with  my little blog and being a huge part of my success so far. Here's to even better 2015!!!

xo, Anna

3 comments :

  1. I love all the snow pictures! So pretty! My very first outfit photos make me cringe too! lol

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how many patterns and colors you incorporate into your looks. All of these skirts are beautiful - especially the sparkle one!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you pantyhose and ballerina shoes 🥿❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK