January 4, 2015

Pop





skirt: vintage (similar)
blouse: LOFT
heels: Target (similar)
bag: Ralph Lauren
watch: FOSSIL
Winter is a perfect time to add some color to your wardrobe! It's dreary and cold outside so why not go with bright? Most of the time it snows or rains without a ray of sunshine for weeks at a time. On the other hand, it's perfect light for pictures at any time of day. Pop of hot pink and some heels is all need to have a little pick me up. Hope you enjoyed your weekend and got a good start on your week! 


xo, Anna

2 comments :

  1. I agree with you.. I love bold colours in winter!! :)
    The pink is great on you!!

    Kisses
    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful combination! I love navy and pink together and you totally mastered this look. Perfect heels :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK