January 22, 2015

One Last Time





skirt: Tibi (similar)
top: Joie (similar)
clutch: Target
shoes: similar (under $50)
watch: Fossil
Before I pop and start showing, I decided to wear this gorgeous skirt one  more time. I love how pretty and royal it looks, plus it makes me feel like a million bucks. I think next week is going to be it for my tiny waist skirts. Tear. Maternity leggings here I come. Do you ladies have favorite brands? I didn't buy good maternity clothes last time and hated all my bottoms. I think I need to get a few good maternity bottoms this time around. Do share ladies!

xo, Anna

P.S. Linking up with Friday Fab Five

7 comments :

  1. This. Skirt. So chic and feminine! I'm in love!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This skirt is my favorite although I don't have many places I can wear it to. Thank you girl!

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous shoot Anna!!! I LOVE this skirt and blouse combo!!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS - I absolutely loved Gap Maternity 1969 jeans!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Amber ! I want to find more occasions to wear this skirt.

      Delete
  3. That skirt is indeed gorgeous and I love it with the pretty cobalt blouse. I am sure you will be a very stylish pregnant mamma, just like your first time. ;-)

    Hope your weekend was great, Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is just wow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK