April 7, 2015

Floral Neon









top: Sheinside c/o, cardigan: Target, necklace: Nordstrom, jeans: Pink Blush Maternity c/o, flats: J.Crew (similar). bag: Ivanka Trump
If there is one thing a pregnant woman should have is comfortable pair of jeans. I've been living in these Pink Blush Maternity skinnies. They are super stretchy, soft and beyond comfortable - honestly I don't know why would anyone subject themselves to belly bands anymore. There are so many options for maternity jeans now-a-days (for example here and here), that I'm considering getting myself this pair as well. 
Another favorite of mine is this floral neon top from Sheinside. It's light and has just enough bright color for spring without being overwhelming. I love the neon and navy color combination - it's fresh and energetic. Hope you are taking your bright colors out and enjoying the sunshine. 
Thank you for stopping by! 

Linking up with Trend SpinWhat I Wore to Work, and All About You

SHOP THE POST








14 comments :

  1. Loving your yellow ballet flats! xo

    Eatlovemerry| Youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! They are my favorite

      Delete
  2. Anonymous7.4.15

    This is such a cute look! I love the neon accents!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, girlfriend- love this color combo!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Nice blog you have!

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lara - it's so nice to have you

      Delete
  5. such a cute look! can't wait to tell all my pregnant friends about your blog so they can get outfit inspiration.
    Found your blog on trend spin linkup

    selleatlove.blogspot.com come visit me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pop of color and you are so cute pregnant!

    Sam
    www.thehipkidblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your bump style!!!! the pop of neon is perfect!

    xoxo,
    Tara Belle
    Northern Lights – Southern Belles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute outfit - your belly is so pretty!

    xoxo,
    http://camillajulie.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The perfect amount of neon in your outfit, I love those flats.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely outfit!! :)
    Blue looks amazing on you sweetie..

    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK