May 4, 2015

Maxed Out







dress: Pink Blush Maternity c/o, hat: J.Crew  (also similar), bag: TJMaxx (similar), glasses: Kate Spade, watch: Kate Spade
Welcome to another week, to our vacation week! I'm excited to relax and spend some time with family, doing nothing and eating lots of delicious food. Good thing I don't have to suck anything in at this point. Ha! I love this new dress that I received from Pink Blush Maternity because it's super comfortable and makes me feel so feminine. It's perfect for the time you need to get dressed and not think about it. Hope you have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

9 comments :

  1. This dress fits perfectly on you. You look like a barbie. Beautiful <3

    Have a great day, Anna!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shaira! I love the how comfy it is

      Delete
  2. That maxi dress is gorgeous and it is super stunning on you, especially with the Panama Hat.

    Thanks for being part of my birthday celebration, Beautiful Anna. Make sure you link back to the post, next time you post. Here it is.

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2015/05/best-dressed-birthday-party-part-two.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ada! I love the idea you presented

      Delete
  3. You look stunning! I love your lip color and dress together! So perfectly styled :)

    xx, Ashleigh | Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks beautiful on you! Maxis are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK