May 1, 2015

Paisley Print Bump







top: Sheinside c/o, jeans: Pink Blush Matenrity c/o, pumps: Nine West, satchel: Ralph Lauren, sunglasses: Kate Spade, watch: Kate Spade
There is always so much work to do before a vacation. Between errands, packing and cleaning the house (I hate coming back to a mess) it's been non stop here. And of course, my pregnant brain forgets half of what I need to do, as well as my to-do list after I leave home. Ha! At least it's gorgeous out and we are enjoying the sunshine while out and about. Hope you have a great weekend!

6 comments :

  1. This is such a pretty blouse, and I love those heels with it. Have a great weekend!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute, dear!

    visit my blog please)
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bag! (and great title btw)

    xo,

    Emma
    http://www.sassystreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma, thank you so much for stopping by!

      Happy Medley

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK