August 15, 2012

Confession

dress:Calvin Klein, shoes:Guess, belt:Old Navy

So I have a confession to make - I lost my camera. 
Yes, I know, it is the single most important piece of equipment for a fashion blogger, well, besides the computer itself. I cannot find it and that's just not cool. I have been switching purses a lot and putting the camera from one into another every time. 
This time, it's not in any of my bags or in the car, or anywhere else.
Therefore this outfit is from last year taken by my hubby with his phone camera. I love the outfit and I LOVE this black dress, which by the way, I wore today with different accessories. But you will never know because, you guessed it right, I could not find the camera.  
So if you see it, let me know OK? Thanks

4 comments :

  1. oh no, hope you find it!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look! hope you find your camera
    If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA, on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely dress, love the pop of color at the waist.

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK