October 12, 2012

All Good Things




top: TJMAxx (???), skirt: J.Crew, shoes: Aldo, bag: Kate Spade NY, coat: Tahari (old)
I know I have been complaining quiet a bit lately. Well, if you haven't noticed, I have. Even my hubby has and I think it's time to make some changes
So instead of talking about all the things that are wrong with this world, I'm going to focus on the many good things I have in life. 
Although the crankiness and hormones have been getting the best of me lately, I am looking forward to the day I'm going to become mother. To the day my life will change forever.
And the day I'm going to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes (which I do realize won't happen for a little bit longer postpartum). 
Have a great weekend and thank you for reading!

3 comments :

  1. You are looking amazing, the bump is SO cute on you! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh thank you :) You made my day

      Delete
  2. you are adorable!!! You look amazing prego:) Cute style! New follower and cannot wait to read more!

    xoxo

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK