April 1, 2013

5Days5Ways: Day1

Being Creative: Day 1



top: Loft, skirt: J.Crew, shoes: Ann Taylor, necklace: NY&Co, bag: Kate Spade NY
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend.
I have been a little challenged in my closet with my postpartum body. It's hard to find clothes that fit with the little bit of belly I have left and little more of booty. I have a few pieces that fit right now but don't want to get a whole new wardrobe just for this transitional stage, because I am planning on loosing the extra poundage. 
I am very optimistic. 
But right now I still have to get dressed and be creative with the few clothes that fit my bum. 
So here is a challenge: take a piece of clothing and using other pieces from my wardrobe to create 5 outfits. That's five days taken care of! And although I don't like to have so few pieces to work with, it's challenging me to think creatively. Plus re-discovering clothes that I put away before my last trimester is like shopping all over again. And I don't spend a single cent. 
Here is to being creative with what you've got!
Day 1.

2 comments :

  1. Absolutely beautiful. I love your mix of colours!

    Would love it if you stopped by sometime.

    Arum Lilea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've done a great job of restyling that skirt. Inspired - & now following you on bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK